July 22, 2005

I'm lazy

Me not update for a few days. Well, I'll tell you my life story for the past few days in bullet point form:-

  • Life has been just normal and relaxing, I like that.

  • The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole aged 13 & 3/4 at the York Grand Opera Housewas really good. A little slow in places but very watchable.

  • Natasha is coming for the weekend. Should be fun. :)

  • Danni doesn't know that much about York pubs. LOL. Someone should do something about that!

  • I can't find a copy of "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic" in Game Station and I want one. I don't want to get it from anywhere else as I have LOTS of credit at Game Station. Looks like I'll just have to wait.

  • I haven't heard from Amy in a while. What's new Amy?



Anyways, that's me. I'm off to Gamestation I think. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.