- Drove to Leeds to give some Fighting Fantasy books to someone that wanted them thanks to Freecycle.org.
- Got lost in Leeds.
- Drove round in a circle, twice.
- Caused 2 people to beep their horns at me. Hey, I was LOST!!!
- Eventually made it to the University.
- Dropped off the book.s
- Went to Gamestation in Leeds to search for Knights of the Old Republic 1 on Xbox (Gamestation York doesn't have it and I have credit for Gamestation, so it won't cost me money per se).
- Found KOTR, bought it and Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time.
- Came home, had instant mash and baked beans for lunch.
- Watched some House M.D.
- Tried to download more House M.D.
- Swore at YouSendIt for being crap.
- Wandered to Waterstones and bought "Understanding Social Work" by Neil Thompson as it might help me get a job.
- Read one chapter of above book and nodded off (I hate textbooks).
- Jumped on the PC to find YouSendIt had crapped out again!!!!!
- Caught up with Blogography.com
- Did this list.
And that's it up the present moment.
Busy day and busier tomorrow as I'm off to see a friend in Halifax. Then Wednesday I'm driving to Northallerton to make sure I can FIND the interview place on the 4th August. Thursday I get a rest and Friday I'm taking Dad to the hospital. Fun!