July 14, 2005

A weekend where I do something? Impossible!

Well, it could be good fun this weekend. First Viking FM are coming to York on Saturday and doing some stuff in the centre of town which should be good to watch. Then, on Saturday night there's an amateur production of "The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole aged 13 3/4" at the Grand Opera House that I want to try and get tickets for. I wasn't going to go because nonoe of my mates had got back to me but I thought "Sod it!" I want to go see the show so to the show I'll go!

Then on Sunday Viking FM are hosting a local bands night at Fibbers and entry is a measly £2. I might get my old housemate Dave to come to that one.

So hopefully, a good weekend.

Now I need to clean my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.