September 29, 2005

General stuff

I missed yesterday's update due to being busy. I had a late visit after work at 5:30 pm then, because of this (and because of the route I took home) I didn't get home until 7:15pm. Queue yawning and lack of energy etc. I fell asleep on the sofa whilst watching the Daredevil: Director's Cut Commentary. So I got up, changed, got into bed and fell asleep again. :P

As for today, I finished the Commentary (very good) and watched 3 eps of SVU. Now I'm feeling guilty for not wanting to see my Dad on my day off. I think I'll wander into town. I don't have anything to buy but I'll wander anyway.

I need to do work on my car - I need the front tyres inflating, the rattle fixing and I need to refill stuff, so I can do that today I suppose.

I've got no zest today. I just want to lay in bed and watch SVU.

Oh, and download House, and VM series 2 ep 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.