September 26, 2005

I'm naughty

There's a course I'm meant to be going on today. 5:30 -> 8:30pm. But it'd mean not getting back here until 9:30pm at the earliest. So I'm not gonna go. But see, it's today and I REALLY should've thought about this before. So the only excuse I can think of is to ring at 3:00 or 3:30 and say I was just getting ready to go but my car won't start. It's cheeky but a valid excuse that should spare me from annoying anyone at my supply agency.

Oh I'm available on google talk if anyone wants to chat I'm at:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Or I'm gledster on Skype.

Cheers!

[Listening to: Holiday / Boulevard of Broken Dreams (Live) - Green Day - Sessions@AOL - EP (8:17)]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.