October 31, 2005

Moonday

Happy Halloween all!

I'm not doing anything special for Halloween I'm afraid, I'm that boring! :P I might get round to watching Angel at some point, despite me buying S5 on Saturday I haven't started it yet. Instead I've been watching X-Files S7. Haven't got too far though, RL got in the way.

I've got an appointment with Dad and a psychatrist on Thursday (if I can swap the day around at work) so I'll keep you up to date on that.

If you're in the UK then by all means check out UR Free Sim.co.uk for a free SIM card. I haven't tried it yet and I remain skeptical as it the site looks kind of basic. Still, if you've got guts, then check it out!

Bonnie: Thanks for commenting, it's good to hear from you! I hope you're ok.

Right, back to X-Files I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.