October 01, 2005

Somethings for me to look forward to

I was just surfing around my favourite folk singer's websites and I spotted these dates:-

Dec 15th - John Wright Band - www.johnwrightband.com £8 (Concs. £6.50)

That man, that voice - yes, John Wright is back! With his choice pick of the very best contemporary songwriting and ably accompanied by youngsters Joe Wright on fiddle and Joe Topping on guitar, John promises us a real treat of an evening. Book early!

Tickets on sale at the Black Swan Inn from 3 November, or over the phone.


Jan 26th - Vin Garbutt

March 9th - Andy M Stewart


Information all found at The Black Swan Folk Club York.

I LOVE John Wright's singing. He's got such a strong voice and he always builds up a rapport with the audience. I am SO booking tickets for all these gigs.

, , , , , .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.