November 12, 2005

Christmas Cards for ALL!

Okay so knowing that Christmas is going to be pretty sucky for me this year try please help me brighten it up. If you want me to send you a Christmas card (or you want to send ME one and don't have my details) then comment below. If I've enabled Moderation correctly at HaloScan then your comments will be hidden from the rest of the world (except for me) so you're details will be safe.

Alternatively - send me an e-mail to the address over there ---------------------------------------------->

So get commenting/e-mailing people and let me send out cards!

Dru: I can't remember what my response was as I can't remember the context of the quote! Sorry to disappoint. LOL

Amy: Hope it's all going well with you and the BF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.