December 19, 2005

The Leaving Presents I Got Today

*Begins long story* *Takes breath*:

Okay, so today we had a buffet in work and it was one HECK of a buffet. There was something of everything there I'm sure. I had 2 and a half platefuls! (What??? WHAT?!??! They were small plates!) Anyway, I had my food, chatted to some people, noticed my manager bringing a bag into the room but didn't think anything of it. I proceeded to disappear upstairs to make some phone calls then grab my stuff for the trip I had to make (Brompton to Thirsk to Hartlepool people! And back again afterwards! Looooong way). Whilst I was accomplishing said task, a collegue interrupted me and said I was needed downstairs to talk to someone. So off I toddled (my mind on my trip, not work or leaving or anything). I ended up being presented, in a ceremony featuring EVERYONE in the building, with a variety of sweet gifts, with a twist! Each gift had an alteration, put them together to make a sentence, which made me smile like this:- :D

Anyway, look at the presents I got:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm gonna miss this lot, barmy the lot of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.