December 22, 2005

An update (hurrah)

Okay, I put off pretty much everything yesterday, so I'm pigged off at myself.

However, there's still today/Friday for stuff so I don't know what I'm stressing about.

Oh, whilst I was making a few of my earlier entries Friends only I found the CUTEST game, you're gonna kick yourselves if you don't download Charlie the Duck 2!

Also, for Christmas games, why not try Sint Nicholas or Zwarte Piet. They're all tiny downloads (well, not on 56K but on BB).

And I've just done an Okcupid test which told me that I'm:








Quietly Extroverted
Congratulations! You scored 41!
You love going out and having a good time, be it with a large group of friends or your significant other, however, you don't mind chilling out either. You'd be better off living in the city, but the outskirts of a major town is good too. You're capable of holding an intelligent conversation if the mood really strikes you. You're not quite as annoying to an introvert, but could be if you don't learn when they're not in the mood for talking. You're willing to try new things and if necessary, can keep a secret.







My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:










free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 17% on Introvertpints
Link: The Introvert/Extrovert Test written by MidniteButrfly on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test


Which I knew all along. I'm gonna be around after the 27th Dec so I'd love to chat to whoever is online. Hope everyone has a humdinger of a Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.