January 01, 2006

2006 Resolutions

Hmm, where to start:


  1. Watch more films. I've fallen away from films recently and I want to put that right, I miss going to the cinema (despite the fact that it's pricey these days).

  2. Read every night

  3. Log what I watch and read. Tying in with the above is that I want to make a list of all the books I read and films I watch, just to quantify and it'll help me when I do the review of 2006 meme!

  4. Spend more time with friends. I know I ALWAYS say that but then, I always want to!

  5. Walk every day. Easily doable this one, just needs motivation



And I think that's it.

What are yours? I'm reading my blogroll and watching for them! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.