January 14, 2006

Stuff..and...well..stuff

Hello

I've been away for a while (well, I've not posted) but a lot's been going on so I've just been too tired to post.

As I am now really.

Finally got my Dad's car. Well, need to send off paperwork but otherwise..um..yeah.

Am still unemployed...not good.

Got some letters to write to loads of people tomorrow, good job I've got lots of printer paper (pinched loads from Dad's flat)

Tonight I hvae the pleasure to attend a gig by HUGE! and it was amazing. Loads of cheesy, sing-along hits that just make you feel great! Even though I went by myself I had a great time. Another gig next Saturday too.

Right, I'm honestly exhausted so I'm posting this then crawling into bed.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.