August 30, 2006

Change of blog purpose

Maybe it's the head cold I'm suffering from. Maybe it's because I'm tired. Maybe it's because I'm spending too much time by myself these days. For whatever reason, I want to start to limit the amount of personal information I give out. From now on this blog is going to become a space where I post:


  • stories I've spotted on Digg and similar places

  • fun events in my life

  • rants

  • jokes

  • opinions



etc etc

But the family and personal stuff is going to be in places I can control it more readily. I have an LJ or an MSN space both of which I have control over who reads them. If you want to access either then e-mail me. The address is on the right over there --------------->.

I've postdated this so it stays up for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.