March 01, 2007

I'm BACK!

I'm listening to someone in my flat hair-drying their hair whilst writing this.

Woo - Blogger is all new and shiny and Google-if-fied. I think I may spend more time here then. Let's see if I can manage daily updates for a month.

Today I've been to work where I have done more stuff that helps managers rather than being a simple till jockey. Tomorrow I'm going to work then, hopefully, watching Ghost Rider.

Don't know whether or not to go to work at 9 or 10. I think I'll go at 10 and do 10-6pm (Ghost Rider is on at 6:10pm). Take a 30 minute break at some point for dinner and another one for tea (or have tea at 8pm when I get home).

It's minute details like this that occupy my mind sometimes.

Anyway, it's good to be back. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.