July 29, 2007

26/49 - Another Music rec


Whew, going strong now.

Right, one of my great loves (and I don't think this will appeal to many on my friend's lists) is folk music. One of the musicians I listen to regularly is Kate Rusby:

Kate Rusby Live at the Cambridge Folk Festival

She's been on the folk scene for years and has a voice of an angel. Many of her songs are traditional lyrics with her arranged tunes. Tunes she writes along with her husband John McCusker. She's touring this year, with a new album out soon too and I'm going to see her twice I hope!

Anyway, here's one of my favourites of hers:

Sweet Bride

Lovely song.

Go on, give her a try. Then check out her Website and Myspace. :)

2 comments:

  1. *brain oozing out the ol' ear*

    Perdy lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome!! I need to check her out. I love folk style music...

    Way cool...

    ReplyDelete

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.