July 29, 2007

35/49 - Quick post

I'm cooking tea/supper. Simple food (tinned chicken and frozen veg) but it means I haven't been able to compose a really long post. My next post will have a webcam shot too. :)

I'm REALLY grateful to more people right now:

Frykitty running Blogathon's main site for drawing me as winner of the latest game!

*bounces*

So I've got food and more sponsorship and only 14 more entries to go :D.

*bounces more*

And I haven't had any canned drinks yet, just water all day! :D

3 comments:

  1. There's only 14 more to go. I feel so happy, yet anxious at the same time... .____.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great! Keep up the good work! I was on the "A" schedule and thought I'd come back online and encourage the "B" folks. =)

    ReplyDelete

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.