July 29, 2007

37/49 Replying to comments


Oh, there's a few here:


  • Imperfect Christian: Sorry I don't look rough yet. It's hitting me though, I'm developing a cold that I don't want, and my bones feel heavy.

  • Yoshi: Thanks for the congrats. I just entered on the offchance. :D Whee! :D

  • Jelle: I know what you mean. I'm happy it's nearly over but i'm anxious about a few things:
  •  

    • I'm worried I won't finish
    • I'm worried I won't sleep
    • I'm worried I won't be able to work tomorrow night.


  • Jayne: Thanks for the boost Jayne! Welcome back to the world. I'm assuming you've slept some?

  • Alanna: Sorry I didn't find your blog sooner, there's just so many! Thanks so much, and good luck with everything! Let's keep each other going now!

  • Renee: Again, thanks for the encouragement!

  • Jelle: Good guessing with the mystery pic in entry 32.



And from the land of LJ:

Anita_Coffee: Good thinking but it's not Janel Maloney.

Ok, here's the pic once more, this time with clues:



I want to know the identity of this woman, the same identity she's had since the day she was born.

Does that help?

Thanks for all your comments! :D Keeping me going here! :D

3 comments:

  1. You'll make it. :)

    use the technique that helps me. :)

    Touch your...

    Head ... shoulders ... knees and toes .... knees and toes

    keep doing that and chant it to yourself. worked for me in the military when we were snoozing during some boring class. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Franka Potente!

    or Julia Stiles, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good, sweetie. And once it's all over, I'll give you the link for my (yet to be created) permanent blog.

    ReplyDelete

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.