July 30, 2007

40/49

Okay so we're on the home straight now. 9 more posts to go.

I've still got stuff to waffle on about. I wanted to do a Thank You post but I'll save that. Instead I'll talk about films. I work in a cinema, generally if you do that it's because you want to watch films. I do. I'm MORE into my TV at the moment but I love films. So here's a quick list of present and upcoming films I want to see:

Transformers - no, I haven't seen it yet. Looks awesome
Simpsons - Do I need to say more?
Bourne Ultimatum - I've seen the other two and this looks just as good.
I Am Legend - Will Smith, again, need I say more?
Waitress - Nathan Fillion kicks butt, plus it's looks funny. :)


Also, I need to catch White Noise 2 on DVD and LOADS of others. I think this is enough to keep me busy for a while though.


That'll do me for now.

EDIT: Sorry this was early, didn't mean to hit send so soon! :D

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to see I Am Legend. Just wondering if it's just another zombie/vampire apocalypse movie, or if there's something "special" about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen both the Bourne movies and can't remember either. =/

    Not sure what that says about my opinion of them.

    ReplyDelete

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.