July 30, 2007

44/49 - Olbas Oil



Ok, as I got slowly run down, I'm developing a cold. Thankfully, I remembered in my medicine cabinet I had Olbas Oil. If you've never used this stuff then you're missing out. I've no idea exactly what they put in it but it's great at easing a blocked nose, which I NEED right now. So yea, Olbas Oil, a life-saver and enabling me to finish this blog.

I wanted to answer your comments but I'm too tired. I appreciate them all the same and I'll try. Will see how it goes. :)

Cheers

3 comments:

  1. 5 more posts to go... you're almost there! :) Go go go!!!


    http://www.yeepei.com/blogathon

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU'RE DOING GREAT!
    YOU ROCK LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I think my next post is just gonna say, "YEah?? So what!?"

    From Your Monitor: CJ
    http://imperfectchristian.com/blogathon
    imperfectchristian@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.