July 30, 2007

48/49 - Penultimate Post

This one is simple:

Thank you to EVERYONE who has commented here over the past 24 hours!

. Is that you? Let's see:


  • Anna

  • Sarah R L Boese

  • Jellee

  • rebekkah_srl

  • Glo Paint

  • Lawsy

  • Imperfect Christian

  • Derek

  • wewerethecoolkids

  • Alanna

  • Lady Campbell

  • Mom on Coffee

  • DJ Acid

  • Noelle

  • Renee

  • Yoshi

  • Jaynee

  • rhodilee

  • Tucker

  • YeePei

  • Patrick D.



Thanks to each and everyone of you. Some of you IM'ed me and kept me going that way. I know myself and Glo_Paint (:P) had a good chat, as well as myself and Anna, and others. Well done to all of you for keeping going too! Now let's bring it home. :D

6 comments:

  1. You rock! I rock! We all rock! We're done (ok, one post and THEN done), but done in my book! Way to go! Until next year....

    From Your Monitor: CJ
    http://imperfectchristian.com/blogathon
    imperfectchristian@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope to see you again next year, or maybe now and then around the net!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost there... almost there... 1 more post.... you can even see the finishing point, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been a blast Chris. Thank you again for your sponsorship. Have a beautiful sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there!

    It was awesome, I have to tell you that. Fun, fun, fun. And Dawn had a great time chating with you, she said it made the blogging easier to get through. I'm just sad I missed those last hours, as I know those are the hardest but the BEST of the blogathon! Next year, I need to be sure to sleep better the night before!

    In any case, do keep in touch. :)

    ReplyDelete

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.