July 29, 2007

Blogathon 2007 Entry 4

Right, I've realised that 30 minutes isn't that long a time, especially when I'm trying to read other blogs and do other things. My theme today will possibly involve:

WRiting about films
Writing about computer games
Writing about TV shows
Writing about music
Writing about the NSPCC
Writing about elements of my life
Quoting things from bash.org
Asking trivia questions
Other things...

So, that's the plan, so I'll finish this entry with a Trivia Question:

Who said "To be, or not to be, that is the question?"

Prize? Just fame and glory of being right and having your name in lights right here!

No using search engines! :D

Next post: My favourite TV show of all time. Stay tuned in! :D

1 comment:

  1. Oh, oh, can I play? If I'm a writer, does that disqualify me? You picked such a difficult quote to place... ;)

    I'm going to say.. umm.. Romeo! No? MacBeth? Oh, I'll have to try again another time, eh?

    ReplyDelete

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.