July 29, 2007

Blogathon 2007 post 3

Wow, I just can't multi-task like this all day, I've got:

Blog-explosion radio playing through Itunes
My Cam centre open
The IRC chat open
A window open specially for checking B-Sched bloggers.

And I need a wash and stuff.

The first hour has zoomed by.

i'm gonna put Quantum Leap on, followed by either Murder One or Without A Trace :D

Probably Without A Trace S1 DVD in honour of my LJ friend Illman who donated loads of money. :)

Anyway, webcam shot two (I'll just do these on the hour):

Me in my 2nd webcam shot

Right, there'll be a theme in post 4, I hope. :D

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I LOVE Quantom Leap! I have not seen it in years, but I love it, love it.

    And the first hour DID just zooooom by! I don't know how you're doing all that you're doing over there, all I managed to do was post and burn toast! :)

    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.