July 29, 2007

Blogathon entry 5 (already)

Okay, so my favourite TV show of all time?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Why?

The writing, pure and simple. Sorkin, Wells and the rest of the team created a fantastic set of intelligent, believable, just characters and they placed them IN THE WHITEHOUSE! Awesome decision. Casting Martin Sheen as President Bartlett was a stroke of genius. I've watched S1 and S2 over and over and each episode seems new to me, no matter how many times I've watched it before. My favourite episode? Noel I think. All about Josh and some fantastic strokes of linguistic genius.

Also, here's this hours webcam shot:

Me with a friend's CD

That's me with the CD from my friend's band Cohesion I'll probably talk about them at some point! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.