- What item would you be embarrassed for people to know you own?
- What is something you splurged on just for you?
- What is something that you own with no real world value that is priceless to you?
- Do you collect anything?
- What item belonging to a friend/family member do you covet?
Honestly? Some of the DVDs in my collection. I won't mention which ones and why. ;)
Erm.......My Xbox (yes, I'm a geek! :P)
My Winnie The Pooh teddy bear, that was made by someone in my family I just don't know who.
DVDs, Private Eye Magazines, dust. :P
My housemate's home entertainment centre setup.
From Friday Fiver UK
- What job did you want to do when you were a kid?
- What was your first job?
- What's the most naughty thing you've ever done at work?
- Friday fill in: The job I think sums up being British is _________ because ________
- If you could do any job you wanted and you didn't have to worry about pay or anything, what would it be and why?
IT Tech support.
Unpaid? Assiting my Dad with IT tech support queries.
I really can't think, I'm a good boy. I bend the rules all the time at VUE: reducing the price of tickets for any inconvince the customer experienced (even if it's a daft reason and not VUE's fault); I've insulted a couple of customers, once in front of my manager (I just felt like it :P); I pinced some stuff from magazine covers at Menzies. Can't think of anything too bad though.
The job I think sums up being British is customer service because you get to help people queue, and we're good at that here!
Entertainer/Folk Musician. I love entertaining people, making people smile, it's a good feeling.