July 18, 2007

I know I'm slow but...

I've just discovered http://www.bash.org/. This website is an amazing collection of 'geek-quotes' from IRC. Some of them have made me laugh out loud (literally):

125283:
"[Jeedo] hey baby, whats up?
[Indidge] umm....nothing?
[Jeedo] So....want me to like come over today so we can fuck?
[Indidge] Wait....did you want to speak to my daughter?
[Jeedo] Yes Mrs.Miller.. :-/""

:P

8102:
"[glome] Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?!
[content] glome stole the cookie from the cookie jar!
[glome] Who me?!
[content] Yes you!
[glome] Couldn't be!
[content] Then WHO?!!
[glome] Woody stole the cookie from the cookie jar!
*** glome has been kicked by DrWoody (fuck you i didn't touch the motherfucking cookie, bitch)"

670375:
"[JonTG] Man, my penis is so big if I laid it out on a keyboard it'd go all the way from A to Z
[JonTG] wait, shit."

262417:
"[_kr4m3r] so many fucking criminals, its bullshit
[foniks`] heh, if we sent all the criminals to some empty continent and just left them there to die
[foniks`] and showed up like 50yrs later like, "sup?"
[foniks`] whatd u think they'd say?
[FoSZoR[bg]] something along the lines of, "G`Day mate""

There's loads like this. If you're a geek, go check for yourself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.