July 18, 2007

Inspiring

Should I get the day off apparently:

50 %

There's a 50 % chance that I'll survive the 'thon.
Will you survive the Blogathon?


However, I like to beat the odds. I handed in my holiday request form yesterday so should hear back sooon! I'll keep hassling my management too, not that that will make me very popular! :D

Anyways, I've been thinking about a theme for all 48 posts and I'm tempted by posting a summary of all the short story ideas I've had. Not the stories themselves (I very rarely manage to write a complete one) but I have loads of ideas buzzing around my head. Then, as the tiredness creeps in, I'll just post random stuff. I'm good at that! :D

Anyways, the moment I find out if I've got the day off I'll bug EVERYONE to sponsor me. :)

Good luck all you Blogathoner's (is that a word?!?!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.