March 16, 2005

HSBC Credit Card Protection

Whilst I was writing a longer blog post about something else (to be posted later) the post man turned up. He brought my copy of Private Eye magazine (which I'll devour in a minute) and my HSBC Yearly Financial Summary. Whilst I'm not going to post my financial dealings online (do I look that stupid?) I wanted to post this nugget:

HSBC Credit Card Protection

So I can repay the outstanding balance on my credit card in the event of my death can I? So if I happen to peg it without setting up this service will HSBC still pursue me for outstanding debts? Taking it another way, I can't escape the paying of my credit card bill even in the afterlife (if there is such a thing). Darn it, death is looking slightly less appealing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.