March 04, 2005

I don't update enough

I know I don't but at the moment I've got nothing to say. Life is just plodding along as normal. I'd love to:
  • Write inspired political commentary - but I don't have enough information at my disposal so I'd just sound stupid.

  • Write techinal posts about PCs and technology - but I don't have an up-to-date PC so again I'd just sound stupid.

  • Write posts about my travels - except I don't go anywhere much.


And so on... That list could go on for a while but for now it's going to stop there.

Has anyone else had trouble buying presents for Mother's day? I've sorted my problem. I'm going to design my Mum a gift voucher for 2 free meals when she visits her Son in York. Sounds like a good idea to me! Plus I can do it whilst conitinuing on with Season 6 of The X-Files on video as I'm never going to get it fiinshed at this rate!

Anyway, I'll write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.