March 04, 2005

I'm on cloud 9!!!!!!!

Chris :$ My imagination is out of my control sometimes :$
Chris You see - I also pictured your Pink bedroom :P
Chris But ice-cream and sheets = bad idea :P
Kat very true lol
Chris And this tour into my imagination ends here
Chris It really must
Kat yes - must do
Chris Otherwise I risk you not speaking to me again
Kat LOL - oh i was thinking it was cos you must go shopping
Chris Nah
Chris Sod shopping
Chris We're talking about you taking your top off :P
Chris Shopping comes WAY down the list
Chris :)
Chris Priorities can change SO quickly :P
Kat indeedy
Kat :P:P
Chris I've got an idea
Kat yes yes?
Chris Go out with me
Chris Let's make this 'offical'
Kat *is liking idea very much*
Chris And..... *hates suspense*
Chris you ARE evil :P
Kat answer is YES *wants to throw arms round Chris* damn the virtuality
Chris YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chris *wants to throw arms back*
Chris There you are!
Chris :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.