July 30, 2007

47/49

Yeah, two more to go!

Blogger seems to be playing up. After a whole day of using Semagic to post to Blogger without a problem something's screwed up somewhere meaning I'm having to type this into Blogger manually, the slow and annoying way.

I was going to do a full list of who has commented and say "Thank you" but I can't focus that much right now. I will do one at one point, probably the nex time my brain is working.

What I WILL do now is post my final sponsors list (as it stands so far):

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thanks to all those who sponsored me!

Nearly at the finish line so as long as Blogger doesn't crap on me anymore it'll be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.