July 23, 2007

Blogathon 2007!!!

Alright, I just received this weeks rota and I got the Sunday off. :D So Blogathon 2007 is a go!

I don't know how many of you are reading this, hopefully a few, if so then I hope to entertain over the coming event. I'll try at least.

Which means, yup, you guessed it, now is the time for you all to register with the Blogathon website and Sponsor Me!

I know it's last minute and I know I'm kinda anonymous here but please go on, every penny helps!! You can sponsor in your local currency (even though I'm in the UK and so is my charity) and you can sponsor ANY amount, either a lump sum or by the hour. Blogathon itself recieves no money from this, 100% goes to charity. So please, sponsor me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.