June 02, 2003

Uninformed Opinion

Hey all,

Well, it's warm outside (and, consequently, inside), I've still got 1,500 words to do and I haven't seen G.K. for a few days. I even missed 24 last night as I'd planned to go to bed early, then ended up chatting to my mate via Yahoo Messenger until 12:30. Am currently listening to BBC Radio 2 to keep myself going whilst I plod along with this latest assignment.

In the news today we are worrying about Tony Blair and did he mislead Britain over the war with Iraq and the whole WMD issue? Of course he did, that's why we rushed in before we had plans for humanitarian aid ready. Now the people in Iraq are starving and don't know who to turn to. Tony Blair said Sadam had missiles ready to fire within 45 minutes. If that was the case, if the missles were that prepared, why haven't we found any? I feel that in the long run the people of Iraq will be better off than they were under Sadam, but that's a while away. Until then they are suffering now and something needs to be done. Keep an eye on Google News for updates.

More later...CDG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.