May 23, 2004

"Doctor Jones, Calling Doctor Jones, Doctor Jones, Doctor Jones wake up now.."

That's from a song by Aqua who are great for just making a sunny summer day even better! :D

So what's happened in the last few days?

  • I spotted loads of interesting stories in the Times Educational Supplement on Friday, including one about teachers in exam halls playing games to pass the time (games like "Who can give out the most paper?" and 'Chicken' as the teachers walk towards each other between the tables). They made me chuckle.

  • I've watched the eps of JOA and WaT up to the end of the season. They were both amazing! :D I'll write more if I can find a way to hide it from people who don't want to be spoiled.

  • I've downloaded Opera 7.5 and, after some customisation, got it looking and responding just the way I want it to! Internet Explorer is officially rubbish! :D :D

  • My housemate Simon had a barbecue yesterday, meaning I didn't need to cook :D. Burgers, Sausages, Barbecue Chicken Drumsticks, Barbecue Spare Ribs - yum, yum yum. I like my food, can you tell?



Right'o, I'm off to town then back via the library. I'll do a TV themed update later today. I've got one request though: If you're reading can you just leave a post that says "Hi" or something? Let's see if we can get the comments counter above 10!!! Well, it's exciting for me anyway! Go on... It only takes a few seconds! :D
[Listening to: Aqua - Turn Back Time (4:07)]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.