May 09, 2004

Update

Well, 400 words (and some editing) to go then I can start my presentation. Haven't decided whether I'm using Powerpoint or not for presentation - it'll depend how many OHT sheets I have.

Grrr at supernova being down -- I can't get any goodies for today!



Missed going out with my mates last night. I'm actually quite confused now. Part of me wants to know what went on (and if L. decided to get off with anyone just to 'prove' she's getting over Simon) but part of me is saying "That's in the past, DON'T go there." I think I'll listen to that second part of me.



Anyways, I really should get dressed and get on with my work. I did work hard last night but somehow I still managed to watch 2 eps of WAT and 1 ep of JOA. I don't know how that happened!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.