June 10, 2004

Collection of random things

1) It's the York St. John Summer Ball tomorrow. If my camera holds out, there'll be photographs and things! :-D

2) Was on my bike for 25 minutes today, I don't think I was going too fast though because I wasn't THAT out of breath when I got back.

3) Livejournal.com isn't working for me - I can ping it and I can tracert it from the command prompt but neither IE or Opera will actually load the site - GRRRRRRR.

4) I watched Sweet Home Alabama last night with Grace. It was jolly good fun and I will admit to really enjoying it! Plus Reese Witherspoon is absolutely gorgeous in it. And I KNEW that would happen at the end, I just knew it! ;-)

5) Am going to watch Out Of Time as soon as I finish this entry. I like Denzel Washington so I'm looking forward to it. Then I'll have some soup for lunch, continuing the healthy theme (I had soup yesterday too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.