June 03, 2004

Happy now!

Woohooo! I passed my Numeracy (Maths :-) ) Skills test today! :D Apart from the outcome of the assignments I've handed into to Uni over the last few weeks there is now nothing standing in the way of me gaining my Qualified Teacher Status. It's a relief to know that I've passed and I will admit to getting a little confident and cocky during the test as I got a few answers right (or thought I did) in a row. Anyways, glad that's done!

Then Dad and Margaret (effectively my 'step-mum') came through and took me for lunch - Black Pudding Fritters followed by Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudding all with chips, roast potatoes and a selection of vegetables. Yum yum yum. And the best bit about Margaret and Dad coming (see how their names have changed places from before?? :-P) is that they always bring me a few bag fulls of good quality shopping from Morrison's. :-D

So all in all I've had a pretty good day really. Am sleepy now though, yummy food and a busy day (I bought Simon's birthday presents today for tomorrow, meaned treking into town twice, once to catch the bus to my test and once to go present shopping) has meant I've got little energy. Yawn.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.