November 25, 2004

Chocolate Digestives

I want to update to show people I'm still alive but I haven't anything exciting to say. I'm going to my Granddad's this weekend I think, because it's my Mum's 60th on November 30th and that's where she'll be. It's going to be dull but I'm going to take my old and broken laptop to work on my Nano story (if I can get the darn laptop to power up).

I'm just about to watch Doppelganger and Doppelganger (2) back to back before going to work. I'm catching up with WaT but haven't had time to catch up with CSI yet, never mind time to jump on YTDAW and discuss the eps in detail. Still, I'm sure I can cope! LOL

Am just making the mistake of opening a packet of McVities Milk Chocolate Digestive biscuits, now with even more chocolate. I'm sure I've got the willpower to not eat the whole pack! :) Someone take the pack away from me, please?

Yay, Spiderman 2 comes out on DVD this Friday. I've got it pre-ordered from Play.com and it should be here Saturday, but I'm going to Granddads. I'll have a Spiderman night on Sunday (but that means I'll miss Top-Gear, oh choices choices).

I don't know what I'm doing next year. I want to stay in York and do what I'm doing now.

Staying in York

Advantages
I like my job
My job pays well (well, not briliant but not bad)
I like having free time during the day
I've got somewhere to live sorted out (here!)
My friends from home are nearby.
Teaching sucks - too much pressure.

Disadvantages
It may hinder my career as a teacher.
Family thinks I'm just bumming around.
No love-life on the horizon
A 'career' job will pay better - I could get a new PC. AMD 64, Win XP, enough hard-disk space for ALL my music... *drools*

I haven't decided yet. So, I'm going to watch Without A Trace.

Someone please take these biscuits away!

Oh, and congrats to Dru for being the only one to comment on my last post saying she's on the organ donor register. Good stuff girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.