January 14, 2005

Friday Q time!

It's Friday Q Time!:

Friday, January 14th 2005

FQ TOPIC: Help

FQ1: What happened the last time you needed help?

It was the other night at work. I was on one of the busier machines (machine 2) and the packers on machines 1 and 3 (either side of me) had help but I was stuck without so I got behind with the packing. Behind until one of the supervisors (Jon, the relaxed and fun one) jumped on and we got caught up and even ahead! So there. :P

FQ2: What happened the last time you helped somebody else?

I'm helping L_Shamrock in any way I can; I helped 2 friends at work last night by stopping them packing the wrong magazines (there were two "Radio Controlled..." magazines on the table and both started to pack the wrong title first); I helped my housemate who had to wright an essay overnight by giving him a couple of cans of caffine drink and the knowledge that you could play DVDs on the Uni computers as long as you had earphones, so I lent him those too.

FQ3: What happened the last time you helped yourself?

I took a bunch of Playstation 1 games into Gamestation and exchanged them for £16. Which was enough to buy me Halo and XIII for my Xbox.


FQ ASSIST: Do something to help somebody today! Got a few extra dollars? Donate it to the Tsunami Relief Efforts (like the Red Cross at Amazon) or some other worthy cause. Don't have a few dollars to spare? Take a minute and use a FREE "click-to-donate" site (like The Hunger Site) or other worthy activity. How did you help today?

I've done The Hunger Site clicks, as I try to do every day. One good feature of Opera is that you can have certain sites open when Opera opens, so currently I've got The Hungersite and my Yahoo account opening.

I've put a load of junk magazines in our house recycling bag ready for next Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.