October 20, 2005

Can't be bothered to post about today

Like the title says, I can't be bothered to post about today apart from to say:-

- Work is good. VERY busy on Monday, I think I might get paid for going to the cinema. How cool is that?
- Real life is less good but getting there. Still no money though.

What I wanted to say is that I SHOULD be going to bed but instead I'm going to give the Law & Order:Criminal Intent computer game demo a try.

Got lots to do tomorrow, I'm going to apply for teaching jobs (though I may do that Saturday/Sunday) and apply to 2 supply agencies and see my solicitors and things.

So yeah, busy bee is me.

Got a friend coming over the weekend. I think Papa Johns pizza may be involved. Such a shame eh? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.