July 29, 2007

21/49 And I seem to have picked up a big ugly troll!

Excellent.

Welcome oh troll features. Enjoy your stay here whilst I raise money for charity. What are you doing today that's worthwhile?

Well done for attacking my friend Glo_Paint. I especially liked the way you picked on her username. I'm assuming 'Anonymous' is your real name? What's that? It's not?

Ah shucks, now don't you look stupid?

As for me, I'm off to pick up some food, I'll post on my mobile if needs be (now I've got it working). Good luck to all the B-Scheds. Please join in and insult my troll! :D

2 comments:

  1. Could you do me a favor and replace the word "retard" with "asshat"? The word retard is very offensive to me.

    It's not a REQUIREMENT, just a request.

    From Your Monitor: CJ
    http://imperfectchristian.com/blogathon
    imperfectchristian@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you do me a favor and replace the word "retard" with "asshat"? The word retard is very offensive to me.

    It's not a REQUIREMENT, just a request.


    No offense to her, and surely no offense to you, Chris ... but this is YOUR blog and YOU can post whatever the hell words YOU feel like using. Never censor yourself for others. Remember, you can't make everyone happy. What might float with some, sinks with others, and I *personally* would be offended if you changed the word retard to asshat.

    And you know, on second though. I just can't see a Christian, imperfect or not, go around using the word asshat. That to me is also offensive.

    Meeeeeyow. Who pissed in my cheerios? Haha. Seriously, I'm starting to get cranky. It happens when I get tired ;)

    ReplyDelete

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.