July 30, 2007

45/49

Okay, it was requsted in the MPYR Chat Room that bloggers post pictures of themselves. Well, I've been doing this frequently, so you get a picture of me and, as a treat, a picture of the dump that is my room at the moment. Oh joy!

My room:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Just so we're clear, that's RECYCLING at the back in bags, empty plastic bottles and stuff, I just haven't taken it to the recycling bank yet.

Me:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Still going! Nearly done.

My only worry now is that I'm too awake! Need to sleep before work at 6pm tonight, and my housemates will be up soon :O. I'll have some hot milk in a while, that should help.

Here's a question then:

What are your best ways of getting to sleep?

1 comment:

  1. I read a book for a little while. This is usually paired with hot tea.

    ReplyDelete

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.