May 14, 2004

Replying to some comments - Personal Post

Me: Thanks for your support, I know who you are you amazing person you. I'm actually doing ok and I'm managing really well. Thanks a million for always being there to boost my confidence, you are amazing and I'm SO glad that I've met you.

Illman: Again, thanks for your support. Your comments have been taken on board. I honestly don't think I'm too messed up, they were just the parts of me that I thought I could relate to my childhood, at least I try my best to be genuine. I suppose in a way it's what makes me think of myself as 'unexciting' - I don't hide anything, what you see is what you get. :)

Got some interesting events to relate to the blog and the people that read it, but I've come out on top. It's kind of mean to say "I told you so" to a friend who is upset but she's upset because she ignored ALL my advice and all my warnings. I'll elaborate more tomorrow after my seminar. But I'm feeling good. Very good indeed in fact! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.