September 21, 2004

Quicke at 3:19 AM - I should sleep but....

....I'm not tired. Darn. I really need to sleep too - I feel weary just not sleepy. Anyways, I thought I'd do an update but before I do:





*drools* Jorja looks SO adorable in the last pic *drools some more*

Anyway, where was I? Erm..... :P Yeah. Well life's going fine over here - just had the usual busy Monday at work. And darn Zoo magazine is SO annoying to pack - it's so glossy it slips all over the damn place. Grrrr. Not a good thing when you've got box after box of them to pack!

Oh, a good thing - with any luck I'm going to see Rosie, Matt and Ely on the 2nd of October. I'm so looking forward to that seeing as I miss Rosie so much. She knew me so well and it seems that my friends at the moment don't know me at all. I'm hoping that when I see Rosie again we'll just click and slip back into friend mode (even though we haven't seen each other for 2 months). I think we will, we'll be fine.

Other news? Can't think of any right now. I'm sure I can post some later anyway....Yay, CSI and JOA start this week! :D :D :D And this has been crossposted. So there. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation! Of course, if you're a SPAMMER you can FOAD! Have a nice day.